Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A taste of home...


We were in Madrid on a rainy day and decided to get some yummy hot chocolate at Starbuck's. This is Dana Nelson. She's from Idaho and has just turned in her mission pictures. Two fun facts.... Dana worked at a Lake called "Jacob Lake" in southern Utah a couple summers ago and visited the Visitor's Center in St. George a few times. She says she remembers a few sisters bearing their testimonies each time she went, we've decided that I was one of those sisters :). ALSO, Dana's father served a mission in Spain 30 years ago and baptized a young man who's married in the temple with a son on a mission. Dana gets to live with them here in Spain!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks super cute and nice! I'm so glad you've got great friends to enjoy that cool place with!
-Rach

EmyLee McIntyre said...

That is so cool, jacobs lake is like me and my families favorite place to stop on our drive to provo! i miss you gif! i can't wait to see you again

T.J. and Kathy Christensen said...

How fun! That makes me happy! And...I wish I could have been in those gardens with you! It looks magical.